Friday, July 17, 2009

Tis been a while!...

...indeed. It looks like my last post was in December of last year. Wow...that's quite a while! What's going on with me....

- My laptop's gone kapoot (the LCD power inverter and me decided to part ways because of irreconcilable differences...). My trusty,diminutive backup is faithfully feeding my Gmail addiction and will continue to do so until USPS feels that I've learnt my lesson and have turned into a good lil boy.

- I'm fed up with cooking. Since the past 3 weeks, I'm alternating between having cereal thrice a day to having a sumptuous peanut butter/Jelly sandwich at 3 in the morning!

- I'm totally demotivated, confused etc. etc. etc...and with my thesis defense sometime in the next 60-75 days, the timing couldn't be better!

- I'm searching for a job...........again, the timing couldn't be better!!

- I've got a new pair of sandals (blueee)!

- Pandora.com ROCKS!

- I'm beginning to like Pringles (Kickin' Cheddar) a lot...

- I'm bored....

- ...and now sleepy.