Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bachna Ae Haseeno

I saw a hindi movie after a long time yesterday and I haven't written a blog for a while now. And so I decided to write a review of Bachna Ae Haseeno, which after a long wait, I finally got to see yesterday.

Ok, so to keep it short and sweet, here's what I think about the movie:

a) Deepika Padukone is H A W T!

b) Bipasha Basu is stroke inducingly H A W T!

c) Minissha Lamba is "OMFG! The thermometer just burnt to ashes!!" H A W T!

d) Ranbir Kapoor is GHEY. Period. Seriously, he looks like what would come out of mating a recently exhumed corpse (male) and a really aneamic hedgehog (female)...a squint one at that! No, really, nothing you say is going to change it!! And that "side-kick" of his, Sachin...looks like some kind of a rabied dingo, whose hair caught fire while he was trying to shit between the bushes (a bushfire perhaps?)...

e) All 3...Deepika, Bipasha and Minissha Lamba are very HOT! No, ok, wait...I already stated that explicitly for each of them.

So yea, that about sums it up! Atleast that's the reason most guys would/should go watch the movie. But not to disappoint those who thought this would be an ACTUAL review...i'll just briefly sum up the ups and downs of the movie.

The reason my interest in this movie peaked was primarily because of the 2 songs; Aahista Aahista and Khuda Jaane...apart from getting to see Deepika, Bipasha and Minissha that is! For some reason, I find Lucky Ali and Shreya Ghoshal's duet to be simply amazing. Now for the movie itself...it's OKAY. While the story in itself isn't good per se, the mere fact that it's something different is reason enough for me to watch it. What I didn't like was the "oh-so-obvious" adversiting for Microsoft throughout the movie. While I can understand Microsoft's Marketing and PR department's plan of using the ultimate medium, bollywood movies, to advertise their products/brand-name to Indians, when I heard/saw Deepika trying "oh-so-hard" to discuss about the XBOX 360...I couldn't help but suck my toes and put either feet in my ears. Oh and trying to get that lil sardar kid to advertise Halo 3...god! Please! MAKE IT STOP! Oh, and I feel the director could have portrayed the "jerk" Raj character (His Gayness Shri Ranbir Kapoor the 16th) in a slightly less crude way. I didn't feel bad seeing what he did to Bipasha and Minissha and the way he did it; I felt like buying a dog and strapping a piece of steak to his underwear...and then maybe run him over with one of these.

*BTW, I think that dog and car are the ONLY things on what we call earth, that're uglier than His Gayness Shri Ranbir Kapoor the 16th!*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL.. that was funny :) u shd so rite more blogs!!!!

Shweta said...

hahaha... that was really funny !!

mabbe i shud go watch this movie !

Anonymous said...

This review was bullshit.The movie was not gud but it wasnt this worse also..

voodooboy said...

@anonymous:
Your english is bullshit. If you have difficulties with english, i wouldn't mind if you typed out your comment in Hindi...just not in BAD english! :)