Sunday, March 2, 2008

The hunt begins!

It's that time of the year again, where I go on the hunt for something! After the most recent one, for my Graduate School, ended on a high (after crushing lows!) ...I pray/hope/plead (to God and all other entities involved in the process) that this time around...the hunt goes on a lil smoother.

So, what is the prey this time around?? An Internship!..to be more precise, a Summer Internship. Half-way through my 2nd Semester in my MS in Electrical & Computer Engineering program here at The George Washington University, and after successfully finishing my Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Mumbai, I feel it's time for me to break out of academics (for a while!) and get my hands dirty in the industry.

I have much interest in the field of Computer/Processor Architecture; any position in any company that puts to test my knowledge and passion for the above mentioned areas of interest would be good.

So if you know someone who knows someone ;) , know of any position...or think you yourself, might need an ECE Grad. student stalking you like a shadow, gimme a shout!...

.

1 comment:

Sidharth said...

Time is bad so wish ya Good Luck !!!