Saturday, July 7, 2007

I made the headlines!!...

..or maybe the 2nd, 3rd or 4th page..of the Indian Express. I didn't even make the news because of some cool reason. But hell, i was in the paper! :D

Here's an excerpt from the news article:

"“I was stunned when I saw my mobile number in huge letters on the poster in Dadar, last three days I have on an average received two phone calls every hour about this contest,” said an exasperated Mithun Chandrashekhar, a final year computer engineering student at Somaiya College. Mithun hails from Chennai. “They call and ask, mostly in Marathi, about some ball dance, I try my best to explain what has happened in my halting Hindi,” he said."

The full article can be seen here.

Many thanks go out to Ms. Aditi Rane for scouting out this one! :)

P.S: If you've read this blog...you better read my previous one too, contains important info! :p

9 comments:

Shweta said...

cool :D
but seriously poor you .. i mean answering all those questions about ball dancing .. lolz

voodooboy said...

@Shweta...yea..tht to in marathi!

Unknown said...

u knw its almost funny how such things only happen to u.. :D

arch said...

hehe...i dont belive u were talkin in marathi...damn if i knew...id made another 20 ppl call!!!:)

Herat Acharya said...

dude.... the pt is how did ur number get on a poster....
and seriously i cannot imagine u speaking marathi :D

AbHiJiT said...

hahaha....MaNaSe ka call center ban gaya be tu...bechara..aub matter solve hua na...ya abhi bhi kuch problem hai..

uddip said...

lol...i cudnt stop laughing when i read your name in the article...mithun speaking in marathi...lol and plus about dancing....must ne fun man...and like i said i am sure isme patil ka hath hai...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

lol....

dude, it was long back, what took u so long to blog?

anyways, it would be really funny to know that next call is going to be a wrong number....
and specially u could have used ur imagination to kill MNS via this free platform u got!

if it would have happened to me, i would have rather enjoyed the stuff.....

:D

i wish it would have happened to me...


;)