Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been tagged...too!

Here go the eight facts about me (as dictated by the "game" :p)...

Un) I like to keep my hair short; irrespective of the "balding" comments. Ideally, not more than 7mm in length from the scalp to the tip.

*No, i don't measure it...simply because i cannot. A vernier calliper would help..but...*

Deux) I wish, almost every night, that i was born in Germany. I love Germany more than i love my motherland (..don't start that !@#$ about me not being patriotic). I love the culture, language, people, MUSIC, C A R S...AND the fact that they are a bunch of very smart and hardworking people.

Trois) I talk, only when i know i can make a meaningful contribution to the subject OR if im 110% sure of the authenticity/validity of what im sayin. People who BS for the heck of it and start arguments...HATE them.

Quatre) Im pretty understanding and diplomatic. But if I get angry or reach the limit of my patience/tolerance, I can be very curt, rude and hurtful.

*Ripped off from Naru's blog...simply because its SO DAMN TRUE and i couldn't have put it in better words!*

Cinq) Just like Naru, i prefer the simple things in life. LEVIS /OWNS/ Allen Solly ANY DAY of the year. Home cooked food >> fast food/junk > Hi-fi eateries. An this applies to everything...except cars... :p

Six) Oncceee again, atleast more recently, most of my good friends have been females. But, i do consider myself pretty shy when interacting with homo sapiens from the opposite sex.

Sept) Im a perfectionist...of sorts. I used to curse my dad for being the same, although inadvertently i have ended up becoming the same..altho i still have a long way to go before i can be termed a "Robot"!

Huit) I can make up crap...and bizzardly HUMONGOUS amounts of it. From gibberish names to ridiculously ludicrous random theories (and equally insane proof to back it up) ....im CRAP GOD! :D...AND, my arguing skills makes most ALMOST believe what i blurt out! :D

There you go!

Rules of the game:

Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.

At the end of your post you need to tag people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I tag Herat, Shweta(again) and Aruna.


P.S: Somehow, after a lotta ppl having told me this repeatedly, im begining to think that TamBrams...do infact have a common pool of traits..*-)

7 comments:

Herat Acharya said...

so ive been tagged eh!!! :D ... ive a question a person be tagged twice.....

voodooboy said...

Do you mean...CAN a person be tagged twice?
If so, yea, i suppose he/she can...and u can refer ppl to the blog u've already written (IF u've written one!)

Herat Acharya said...

hehe yea thats wat i meant ....
thnx for answerin :D....

Shweta said...

u ve been tagged bac :D
i dint kno ne1 else to tag :D

Herat Acharya said...

hey dude...... i continued the tagging game..... chk out....... :D

Maverick said...

everyones tagging everyone left right and center and no new ppl r being introduced into the mix!!!

it would be worth considering to sit down everyone in a room and play spin the bottle instead :D

arunainwonderland said...

*grinnin*
i refuse to believe point three...
i just refuse it!! *grinning more*

does this mean i hav to write stuff about meself??? *frownin now*